Sunday, December 25, 2011

Check List For Baby - What You Need When Expecting a New coming

As you plan for the arrival of your new baby, it's a great idea to have a check list for all things you will need. You would never think someone so small could wish so much. It can be marvelous enough just to be expecting and then you have the task to try and ensure that you have all things for when your tiny one arrives.

Knowing what is needed and being prepared will make for a nice smooth transition for you and your tiny one upon returning home from the hospital. Having a list of the essentials can also help you when registering for your baby shower and manufacture purchases of the items you need. It is also a good idea so nothing is forgotten.

ESSENTIALS LATEST VERSION

I used the list below when I was expecting my first baby and it was very useful. I already had a normal idea of what I understanding I needed but it opened my eyes to some things I had not understanding of. It also came in handy when I was registering for my baby shower. We my tiny arrived it was a relief knowing all things was ready for when we got home so we could decree in.

This list is not only good for first time mothers but for all mothers that are expecting. It is a great refresher and reminder of all your tiny ones needs.
Check List

- Infant car seat
- Crib
- bassinet
- Changing table
- Crib mattress
- Vinyl mattress cover
- bassinet or transported crib mattress
- Crib bedding set
- Stroller
- Audio monitor or Video monitor nursery
- Fitted crib sheets (Qty: 4-6)
- Bedding sets
- Sheets (Qty: 4-6)
- Receiving blankets (Qty: 4-6)
- Waterproof pads (Qty: 4-6)
- Changing table covers (Qty: 2-4)
- Changing table pads
- Formula
- Warmers & sterilizers
- Burping cloths (Qty: 6-12) Cloth diapers (Qty: 6-12)
- Lap pads (Qty: 6) 6 Bibs (Qty: 8-12)

For your perfect list visit New Parents Place

Check List For Baby - What You Need When Expecting a New coming

ESSENTIALS LATEST VERSION

No comments:

Post a Comment